Saturday, August 13, 2011

Commentary (wait, what?)

Well, well, technically, this IS the last post of the year, not the one below, but let's not get too worked up over details, shall we? xD These are the links to the 10 comments I have made this term:

1. Raphael's "Singapore's Got Talent!"

2. Daniel's "Copycats of the East"

3. Eliel's "Dog Meat Sold in Singapore"

4. Ivan's "Shakespeare Language, Our Language"

5. Nathanael's "Who is the real Shakespeare" 
7. Leonard's "Merchant of Venice - Custom and Lifestyle T3P4"

8. Jiefeng's "To launch or not to launch?"

9. Glenn's "Effort or Talent"
10. Kai Xiang's "Blog Post 21: Singapore's General Elections: PAP"

And that's it! If I have the time, I'll probably respond to the comments made on my posts. But since there's like 4 tests next week, coupled with personal commitments, time is tight and I think I'll have to do the replies sometime next week, maybe after all the tests? 

Cheers,
Roystan





No comments:

Post a Comment